For example in an industry: 5 employees in a company produce 10 products? That’s not very productive. But 5 employees produce 500 products? That’s a much better return in an industry.
7 Brain Hacks To Boost Productivity
1. Set your intention
Set your intention clear on your task, keep a time-bound to complete a task and it helps to focus on your work.
Meditation is a simple and effective way that helps to
calm your mind and build focus.
3. Take Breaks
Breaks are necessary to keep your focus straight on your task. The option that works best for most people is either working 25 minutes and a five-minute break or working 50 minutes with a 10-minute break.
4. Alternate high and low-focus tasks
High focus tasks require time and concentration. Schedule your tasks accordingly;
In this modern online work culture, the ultimate goal of productivity remains the same i.e., the max output. There are certain online tools to ease out your work process and save time. In this article, we are going to discuss those tools.
Every job has its own documentation requirements. It’s hard to maintain documents on your office PC, or in a USB drive for a longer run. But the developments in cloud computing technology made this job easier and we can access a single document from anywhere with a click. Here is the list of documentation tools.
- Google Doc (docs.new)
- Google Sheets (sheets.new)
- Google Keep (keep.new)
- Milanote (Highly Recommended)
- Zoho Writer
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Slides (slides.new)
Next to documentation is the proofreading of your content. Proofreading tools can be useful for students, teachers, employees, managers and CEO.
- Plagiarism Checker -Knowlab
- DupliChecker (https://www.duplichecker.com/)
- CopyScape (https://www.copyscape.com/)
- SiteLiner (http://www.siteliner.com/)
In the current situation companies preferring work from home culture, but it’s difficult for the managers and teams to adapt to this new mode and line up with the things. Here are a few important tools for communication and project management.
- Whatsapp — the worlds popular messaging platform
- Slack — Slack is a proprietary instant messaging platform.
- Google Hangouts and Meet — Google Hangouts and Google Meet is a communication software product developed by Google.
- Workplace by Facebook: Workplace is an enterprise connectivity platform developed by Facebook.
- Microsoft Teams: It is a unified communication and collaboration platform.
- Discord: Discord is a proprietary freeware VoIP application and digital distribution platform.
Project Management Tools
Social Media Marketing Tools
Every small business owner should have an effective social media strategy to succeed in today’s very competitive digital marketplace. For beginners and start-ups, starting your company’s social media marketing campaign can be a daunting task. Here are the social media tools for your business.
- Canva — It is an easy-to-use tool that lets non-designers create attractive and engaging images for posting on social media channels.
- Hootsuite — It is a social media management tool that lets you schedule and posts content to different social media channels, monitor your business and niche conversations, and measure and analyze results.
- IFTTT — with IFTTT you can create custom triggers that are essentially a set of instructions that let you post the content of different social networks at the same time.
- Buffer — It is another social media scheduling tool but has a cleaner interface and simpler analytics features.