One Place, Many Lives, Many Stories to capture Life
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet. In Knowlab, we believe “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” Knowlab was started in late 2018 and aimed to be the candle or the mirror that share the knowledge to the readers.
Knowlab features stories, tips, and insights from readers of all ages, from all over the globe. It covers the categories like Life Lesson, Lifestyle, People, Education, Health and Fitness, Technology and Entrepreneurship.
Write for Us
We aimed at bringing writers from all backgrounds together. We welcome new writers who just need somewhere to begin posting stories and receiving feedback, or experienced writers who want to add their personalities to the group and offer advice.
What we publish
We publish opinions about Life, Motivation, Entrepreneurship, Education, Personal growth, stories, Technology, Computer Science and much more scripts which will be digested by Readers.
How to publish
It’s so simple.
Send us your draft by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to engage with budding writers and to master the art of writing. We welcome guest bloggers from all around the world willing to share stories of peace with our community. In order to become a guest blogger, you need to make sure that:
- Write a unique and original article. It should not be less than 700 – 800 words. Never submit an article that has already been published somewhere else (we do check).
- your story fits into our blogging areas: life lesson, lifestyle, people, technology, Entrepreneurship. Please see our blog categories for more insights.
- Avoid sales pitches and any commercial tone (*).
- A blog or website of your own is highly recommended (*).
- Write as if you were writing on your own blog, only better. Submit images (with proper credits) when possible and videos are also welcome (from YT or Vimeo).
- Provide a good bio, make it compelling.
- Do not include affiliate links and links to sign up forms under any circumstances, unless we discuss about this upfront.
(*) If you are a link builder, you should know that the chances of getting your article approved is slim. However, if your article is top notch and the links you will attribute credit to, are quality sites, then please tell us upfront where your links will be pointing to. For sponsored posts and commercial links, write us at email@example.com.
You can contact us at any moment. Use the contact form below for general queries, feedback, for any others.
Contact us on email for Advertisement, Collaboration and much more
SUBSCRIBE TO KNOWLAB ON FOLLOWING SOCIAL NETWORK HANDLES