Every journey has a purpose, a beginning and an end. In life we make frequent journeys to various places; we journey for business, for vacation, for pilgrimage and for hundreds of other reasons.
Just as we make big and small journeys in life frequently, our life itself is a long journey, a pilgrimage. We begin our life’s journey at the moment of our conception in the womb of our mother. The purpose of our life’s journey is to attain our final destiny. In this journey, there can be roadblocks, wrong turns, stopovers, and frustrating experiences. We meet people who enrich us as well as people who create hurdles on our journey. Just as other people influence our onward move, we too, through our actions and words influence others, make a difference to the path we travel and the people we meet. We learn from every experience, be they big or small.
Every event on this journey is a teacher for our onward move.
Every place we visit and every situation we encounter has something to make our journey better. The only thing that we can gather and take along with us to our final destiny is the goodwill we have created among people, the love we have shared and the smile we have brought on the faces of the less privileged through our own self-sacrificing acts. All the other baggage we have collected along the way will have to be dropped in this world in order to enter our final destiny.
Power of Positivity in Life
- Take time to dream — remember, most great achievements were once considered impossible.
- Think often and deeply.
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Say thank you and please, often.
- Greet each day with a smile.
- Never argue with an idiot; those who are watching will not be able to tell the difference — never wrestle with a pig; you’ll both get dirty and the pig will like it.
- Choose to be happy.
- Make a commitment to excellence — remember, if you do the things today that others won’t do, you’ll have the things tomorrow that others won’t have.
- Be grateful —remember, if there were no problems there would be no opportunities.
- Love life! Have fun! Never underestimate the power, potential, and possibilities of the human spirit. Life really is a blast!