I grew up with a poor money mindset. Creating wealth looked impossible from my perspective. Luckily I married the right guy with a very different approach to money. Here is what I have learned in the last 7 years of my life to become a Millionaire in 5 years.
Tips for creating a Millionaire Mindset
- Don’t make any excuses or blame anybody else other than yourself for not living the reality that you wish for.
- Keep your body fit. Your body is your temple, feed it and treat it right. Work out regularly but don’t overdo it, find a healthy balance and train your muscles in a smooth and intelligent way. Sometimes less is more. Consistency is the key for all kinds of workouts. Don’t forget to stretch your fascia every day. This time and energy investment will keep your body more stress and sickness-resistant.
- Don’t overwork yourself. Work smart not hard.
- Look at generating passive income and be patient. Nobody got rich overnight just like that.
- Train and discipline your monkey mind. An untrained mind is like a speeding train without a driver. A crash is inevitable. A daily meditation practice of at least 15 minutes per day is the absolute minimum that you should be doing. Ideally you meditate twice a day for about 30 to 60 min.
- Look for positive stress in your daily routine. Positive stress that you create for yourself will make your mind much stronger. Colder showers are the easiest to cover this point but all kinds of challenges that are outside of your comfort zone are great.
- Surround yourself with people that you admire and that you find inspiring. If you want to become an entrepreneur, a millionaire, you should not hang out with depressed people who are employed. Look for people who enjoy life, people who are visionaries, people who traveled the world, seek discomfort and live healthily.
- Stay away from alcohol and other drugs that hurt your body and soul. I picked alcohol as an example because it is the most common drug that is socially completely accepted but at the same time it is one of the most harmful substances for humans out there. You don’t feel it in the first years of consumption so much, but your brain degenerates slowly with every glass that you drink, your capability of learning new skills gets worse and worse and your productivity level sucks.
- Your mind has to be controlled and reflexive to achieve big things in life.
- You need to love yourself unconditionally with all the flaws and you need to be your own biggest fan and absolutely in love with your projects and plans. If you don’t believe in it, why should others?
- Train your mind to see where you want to be. Visualize daily the feeling and the place where you want to be. The brain is a funny one, it doesn’t distinguish between what was, what will be and what is. By teleporting yourself in the ideal situation with all the feelings and smells that you would feel you are tricking your mind and because it doesn’t work with timelines it will just create what you have seen in this reality. That is why affirmations can be so powerful when done properly and consistently.
- Consider long-term investments in stocks, cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) and real estate. You don’t need to have much money to invest. Take money that you would spend for leisure activities and start investing just about 20 to 100 Dollars per week and you will be surprised where you can be in 5 years.
- Educate yourself constantly, learn new languages and skills.
- Share your knowledge with the world, write books, create courses, open up a YouTube channel, start writing. There are so many possibilities in this century. Make use of them!
- Procrastinating is very OK, sometimes, just be aware of how much procrastinating you are doing. Limit your watch time on Netflix, Prime, Disney, etc. Limit your time on social media. It is OK if you are an influencer and this is your job, just be careful that you don’t waste your precious time.
- Get the life calendar to be aware of how many days and weeks you have left (on average). Make every day count.
- Work on your bad habits and understand your roots and family patterns.
- Consider different psychedelic therapies. Ayahuasca and Iboga are my absolute favorites when it comes to self-development and self-improvement. These intense treatments need the right preparation and your conscious intention to get the best results out of them. Therapy is also an option, but it will take decades before you get to the results of just one psychedelic treatment and we don’t have time to waste.
- Be grateful for every step that you take, every mistake that you made, and every success that you experience. Gratefulness is the foundation of a happy life. You can be grateful for small things even if you don’t have much yet but without being grateful the universe won’t believe that you deserve much more. If you cannot be grateful now and just complain, why should this change when you have more, it won’t. Be grateful for being alive, for the sun that is shining on your face and for every breath that you are allowed to take.
Everybody can be a Millionaire with the right attitude and mindset.
I hope these points were helpful for you and you can start creating the Millionaire Mindset today.
Author: Ella Heart – Digital Nomad, Content Creator, Microdosing Enthusiast.