1. Hootsuite– Enhance your social media management with it, the leading media dashboard
2. Tweetdeck– It is your personal browser for staying in touch with what’s happening right now on Twitter
3. Sprout Social– It is a social media management tool created to help businesses find new customers & grow their social media presence(From $59 per month)
4. DiggDigg by buffer- Get more likes and shares on your content by making it easy for your readers to share your articles with a floating bar with share buttons on your blog
5. Shared Count– Track URL shares, likes, tweets and more per page
6. Moz Open Site Explorer– Perform competitive link research explore backlinks, anchor text, and more for free
7. Moz Local– It helps local businesses bank competitively in local search engine results, making smaller sites as visible as possible($84 per year)
9. SEO Book– It offers a wide range of free SEO tools to SEO professionals and DIY webmasters for keyword research, Meta tag generation and link suggestions.
10. MOZ– The moz bar browser extension lets you perform a range of SEO tasks from your browser, including keyword ranking research, an authority audit, schema validation and SEO metric reporting
11. Woorank– Improve your website rankings & online visibility through SEO, social media, usability and much more(From $49 per month)
12. ahrefs– Perform competitive backlinks analysis with the largest and the freshest index of live links. Index is updated every 15 minutes( from $99 per month)
13. Majestic– It is a link intelligence tool for SEO and internet PR and marketing. The site explorer shows inbound link and site summary data.(From $49 per month)
14. Yoast– The complete WordPress SEO plugin, optimizes your WordPress site by easily adding meta tags and an automatically generated XML sitemap
15. Google Adwords– The free Adwords tool can help identify a wide range of keywords and associated data for uses in your Adwords campaigns as well as content marketing and SEO
16. Semrush– Search for detailed competitive and paid keyword data by domain or keyword, and see what everyone else is up to(from $69.95 per month)
17. UberSuggest– Get thousands of keyword ideas in a minute with this amazing keyword suggestion tool, it is Google suggest on steroids!
18. Unbounce– Lets marketers build high-converting landing pages without I.T. q-click publishing. A/B testing and a suite of best-practice landing page templates(from $49 per month)
19. LeadPages– It is the only platform that lets you collect leads and customer contacts from landing pages, pop-up forms, social media, text messaging and retail.(From $25 per month)
20. Optimize press– The easiest way to create landing pages, sales pages and membership portals inside WordPress($97)
21. Canva– Lets you create stylish, striking visuals for social media posts and content projects with an effortless drag and drop interface.
22. PicMonkey– Editing your photos is easy with it! Add filters, frames, text and effects to images with our free online photo editing tool
23. Wistia– It provides professional video hosting with amazing viewer analytics, HD video delivery and marketing tools to help understand your visitors
24. Prezi– It is a cloud bases presentation software that opens up a new world between whiteboards and slides
25. Buzzsumo– Analyze What content performs best for any topic or competitor. Find the key influence to promote your content(From $99 per month)
26. BuzzStream– It is web-based software that helps the world’s best marketers promote their products, services and content to build links, buzz and brands(From $24 per month)
27. Upwork– Find freelance on up work, the world’s largest online workplace where savvy businesses and professional freelancers go
28. Text broker– No matter what type of content you’re looking for, text broker is your answer. At Text broker, your only pay for the number of words you order
29. Medium– It is a place to read, write and interact with the stories that matter most to you.
30. Blog Topic Generator– Simply add your keyword in the text field and you’ll see titles and topics for your next blog post
31. Quora– Many content marketers use Quora to find quotes, answer questions, explain complex topics, and other ways to make their content more accessible
32. HARO (Help a reporter out) – Help a reporter out and discover daily opportunities to be sourced to journalists interested in your expertise and thought leadership.
33. Copyscape– It’s a free plagiarism checker. The software lets you detect duplicate content and check if your articles are original
34. MailChimp– It is an online email marketing solution to manage subscribers, send emails and track results.
35. AWeber– It develops and runs an opt-in email marketing service used by over 120,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs(From $19 per month)
36. Google Analytics– It offers everything you need to track the effectiveness of your campaigns and monitor the performance of your site
37. Google search console– Formerly known as GOOGLE webmaster tool, it provides you with detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Google
38. Optimizely– Improve conversations through A/B testing, split testing and multivariate testing with optimized!
39. CrazyEgg– Though crazy egg’s heat map and scroll map reports you can get an understanding of how your visitors engage with your website so you can boost your conversion rates(From $9 per month)
40. SumoMe– It is a suite of free tools that can be used to grow your website’s traffic, including a free list builder
41. Optinmonster– It is a powerful lead generation software that converts abandoning visitors into subscribers with their dynamic marketing tools and exit technology(From $9 per month)
42. BuiltWith– It is a web technology information profiler tool where you can find out what a website is built with.
43. QuickSprout– free tool from Neil Patel that measures a website’s SEO, social media impact, mobile responsiveness and more