The earth would be totally chaotic if humans suddenly disappeared.
1) Just a few hours after human disappear, lights around the world will shut down
2) Within 10 days, pets and farm animals will die out due to starvation and dehydration
3) A week later, those adorable small dog breeds will no longer exist as packs of bigger dogs hunt them and take them out.
4) A month later, cooling water at nuclear power plants will evaporate, leading to “a series of explosions much stronger than the Fukushima and Chernobyl disasters.”
5) After a year, the sky will light up with thousands of objects we’ve put in the Earth’s orbit as they come crashing back down.
6) A quarter of a century after 75% of the planet’s paved city streets and sidewalks will be covered in vegetation.
7) Cities like Las Vegas and Dubai will be smothered in the sand as “the desert takes what belongs to it.”
8) After 300 years metal constructions like the Eiffel Tower and steel bridges, without maintenance, will crumble to the ground.
9) Swamps that once covered large parts of the world will reappear.
10) The only evidence of man made buildings after 10,000 will be stone constructions, which can last several hundred thousand years.
11) No power means that water pumps in subway systems would stop working. The tunnel in subway systems would fill with water.
12) After two decades or so, concrete structures would begin to crack and crumble. Concrete structures in cold climate would also get damaged by freeze/thaw cycles.