You only have one life, you have to live your life the way you like not in the way how others want to. There is always certain things in life you should make peace with, here is the few.
Not everyone will like you or agree with you.
That is okay. If you just set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing. If someone doesn’t like you, that’s okay. It’s not your fault.
Your past mistakes.
Yes, your past mistakes do not define you, it’s meant to guide you, the lessons that you learned from those mistakes only matters. Don’t hold your past. Just drop it. You don’t have to keep beating yourself up over them
Things will go wrong, ideas will fail, don’t be afraid to try anyway.
There are 7 days in a week and ‘someday’ isn’t one. You’ll never know until you try every possibility. It is never too late. Every effort you put in takes you one step closer. There is more than one way to reach your goals. If you can dream it, you find yourself capable enough to do it. Always remember the reason behind your dream. Dreams don’t work unless you do.
You will lose people in the course of life, just don’t lose yourself
Stop explaining yourself to people, because people who love you, don’t need an explanation. People who don’t love you, don’t care for an explanation.
Someone will better than you at something, but that does not dim your shine.
If you can’t handle uncertainty and discomfort you can’t handle growth. The struggles and the pain you face can become your strengths and lessons. You don’t have to worry about making everyone like you. Missing someone does not mean you want them back, you may miss the feeling, not the person. Everyone is trying to find their way, nobody has it all figured out.
Three Nevers that will change your life
- Never reply when you’re angry.
- Never make a decision when you’re sad.
- Never make a promise when you’re happy.
Important Life Lessons Worth Reading
- No one has it all figured out.
- Being nice is overrated, be kind, be fair, be understanding, not “nice”.
- To love is to be vulnerable, let your guard down.
- Good or bad, you can learn from everybody.
- Embrace all your emotions, don’t ignore them, don’t mask them, embrace them.
- Traveling alone is better than with bad company.
- Unleashing is just as important as learning.
- No one prepares you to watch your parents grow old.
- Own up to your mistakes/do what you say you’ll do.
- Maturity is accepting you won’t get answers to the things that hurt you the most – heal anyway.
- One of the most important decisions you’ll ever make in life is who you have children with. Choose wisely.
- Women friends are cool, don’t try to sleep with them.
- You don’t have to learn everything the hard way.
- One day you’ll need to be forgiven, so learn to forgive others.
- Instead of buying your children what you didn’t have, teach them what you didn’t know.
- Never let your inner child die.
- If someone doesn’t treat you as good as a chick fil a employee they don’t deserve to be in your life
- No one reads mind, speak on how you feel
- Never feel bad about promoting yourself.
- If you value your time say no to anything that you don’t absolutely want to do.
- Spending time alone is one of the best things you can do.
- Celebrate your accomplishments.
- If you care too much about what other people think, you’re effectively their slave.
- Be so busy improving your life that you don’t have time to criticize others.
- Everyone you love will eventually die, spend your time with your loved ones, keep them close.
- Listen to understand, not to respond.
- Hang out with people from different races, ethnicities and social economic classes.
- You can’t pour from an empty cup, take care of yourself first